• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Updating Stripe NOTICE 24/01/2022 ISSUE!!

RayMizzi

Ok, you just told everyone to update the payment gateway keys for Stripe.
Now we have to update all our subscriptions, which in my case means also converting all the customer's plans
and THEN updating EACH customer all manually so that they use the updated gateway to make payments - one at a time -
this is hours of extra work... and weeks of headache!!

Or does this mean that all plans, payments and active subscriptions will automatically merge with the new Keys??

At any rate, your email did not mention how the end USER will be affected by updating the Payment Gateway 😒

GET BACK ASAP

Attachments

• Gmail - Extremely Important- Stripe Integration.pdf
    185.5 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
A

Avneesh

Hello Ray,

This enhancement won't affect any of your subscriptions at all. If you've integrated Stripe before with Secret Key, it will already be there. You'll just need to get the Publishable Key from your Stripe Account and paste it in the the highlighted field after that click submit. That's all. Your subscriptions, payment methods won't be affected by this. It will not have any impact on user end as well.

1643000788231.png

Here's where you'll see the publishable key:-

1643000874436.png

RayMizzi

Please note, that following this instruction, and the Extremely important email which directly advised us to Fetch the API keys - Avneesh is now backtracking and denying he made that request. As such, what happens now that New Secret Keys have been added to Pabbly???

What do we do now??

RayMizzi

Thank you I've got it sorted so that the secret key was already present in the field and I didn't have to copy it from Stripe. As such the system is fixed thank you again for your help Avneesh. Everything is up and running but perhaps the email could've been worded slightly differently well I'm on took a few seconds when you contact me.