• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Upgrade /downgrade plan from checkout

Vzert

I am trying to integrate the PSB checkout into my saas. While reviewing the documentation, I found that I can create the customer using the API and then pass the customer id as a parameter in the checkout to prefill the data.

My question is whether there is a way to pass the subscription id as a parameter to upgrade or downgrade the plan using PSB checkout. Currently, if I only pass the customer id without the subscription id, a new subscription is created.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello Vzert,

Pabbly Subscription Billing offers API for upgarde/downgrade the subscription that you can use to upgrade or downgrade the subscription according to your requirement. To know about to this please refer to the below link
https://apidocs.pabbly.com/?version=latest#f38eb77a-8284-4847-b8c0-debbda138399

Additionally, we kindly request you to provide more details about your use case so that we can offer you an appropriate resolution. Your comprehensive input will help us tailor our support to better suit your needs.

Vzert

My problem is that I am creating the client with a subscription to a free plan, so initially there is no associated credit card.

If I try to use the API to upgrade, the payment fails due to the lack of a card.

I know I can generate a URL to capture the card through the API, but that view cannot be customized and the texts are in English, which would not generate trust for my clients.

So that's why I want to use the checkout view that has my texts and design, or I don't know if there is a way to customize the view to add a card.

D

Deleted member 12173

Hello, @Vzert

The card is not being added due to the limitations of the free plan; it can only be linked for plans with a price equal to or above $1. We recommend offering your customers a plan that exceeds $0 to address this issue. For guidance on customizing the checkout page, please consult the video tutorial on the Checkout Customizer.

Checkout Customizer

If you still have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Vzert

I know I can customize the checkout, that´s not the problem.

The problem is the "Add New Card" view that has texts in English and doesn't look very professional.

Attachments

• Annotation on 2024-02-06 at 11-14-45.png
    Annotation on 2024-02-06 at 11-14-45.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 24

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @Vzert ,

Right now, we don't have the option to customize the "Add New Card" page inside Pabbly Subscription Billing. Could you please provide feedback on why this "Add New Card" option appears unprofessional? I will forward your comments to the technical team so we can work on improvements.

Additionally, we kindly request that you submit this as a feature suggestion in our forum. If we receive multiple requests for this feature from our users, we will consider including it in Pabbly Subscription Billing after assessing its feasibility. Please find the forum link below.
https://forum.pabbly.com/forums/features-requests.26/

Vzert

Mainly, because it cannot be translated, all my clients speak Spanish and my SaaS platform, where I am incorporating PSB, is in Spanish. Displaying this view with English texts will generate mistrust, especially when they have to enter sensitive data.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @Vzert ,
Thank you for providing the details. As mentioned earlier, currently, we do not have the option to customize the "Add New Card" feature.

We kindly request that you submit this as a feature suggestion in our forum. If we receive multiple requests for this feature from our users, we will consider its inclusion in Pabbly Subscription Billing after assessing its feasibility. Please find the forum link below
https://forum.pabbly.com/forums/features-requests.26/