• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Upload Video from a Link to Google Drive

ichilddev

Dear Support and Community

We are trying to upload a video file via a link, to google drive via Pabbly Webhook -> Google Drive
1. Webhook to retrieve video link from Glideapp: Successful - Video Link.png
2. Google Upload File: Unsuccessful - Upload to Google Drive.png & Upload to Google Drive2.png

Please see screenshots.
Questions:
1. Is video consider a file?
2. How can i upload a video via a link to google drive or others.
Ultimately I would like to upload to youtube, but after viewing all your videos, there's no such function i.e directly using youtube

Attachments

• Video Link.png
    Video Link.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Upload to Google Drive.png
    Upload to Google Drive.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Upload to Google Drive 2.png
    Upload to Google Drive 2.png
    73 KB · Views: 40
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @ichilddev

You need to pass the folder id in the Folder Id field. Earlier you were passing complete link thats's the reason you are getting that error message. I have corrected it and pass the folder id and it works perfectly.

1669373250695.png

ichilddev

Hi
Hey @ichilddev

You need to pass the folder id in the Folder Id field. Earlier you were passing complete link thats's the reason you are getting that error message. I have corrected it and pass the folder id and it works perfectly.

View attachment 18278
Hi hi
Thanks for your prompt reply!

Manage to get this video uploaded to Drive. Thanks again!

However I am not able to use YouTube upload as it reply with an error message.

Appreciate your advise?

Attachments

• Youtube Upload 1.jpg
    Youtube Upload 1.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Youtube Upload 2.jpg
    Youtube Upload 2.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Outcome Error.jpg
    Outcome Error.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 34
P