• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Uploading from Dropbox to Google Sheets

mikec29526

I was able to connect Dropbox and upload successfully a csv file to Google Drive. Unfortunately, the file is a google doc, not worksheet. I am wanting to get the rows of data into pabbly from the csv in dropbox. Is there a way to get this accomplished?

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please tell us from where you are getting the CSV file? If you are getting the file apart from MS Excel or Google Sheets then it is not possible to convert the CSV data into JSON array format to pass the complete data to the Google Sheets.

mikec29526

It's a csv file in Dropbox. If I save it as an excel instead of csv do you think that would work? Or do you know of any other way to get thus functionality working?