• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Using chatGPT to create a file in google docs

haikus

Hi. I have a file in Google Docs (Excel) with columns of data. There are many lines with this data. One of them is the company name. The second column contains the name of the owner of this company and the third column contains the surname. The next one has a phone number.
I would like to ask if I can use Pabbly Connect to generate a new file in Google Docs with two columns. one of them will contain a telephone number and the other will contain a welcome text using this name and surname and the company name?

In short. Pably retrieves the contents of one file. Connects to the GPT chat which creates a second file.

Is this even possible?

company name | name | surname | phone number + GPT chat = phone number | Hello, name and surname. Congratulations on starting a company called company name.

kind regards

Michał

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @haikus,

The use case you are describing is possible, and can be achieved in the following manner.
  1. Use 'New or Updated Spreadsheet Row' trigger step to capture the data.
  2. Use 'Create a Spreadsheet' action step to create a new excel file.
  3. Use ChatGPT to generate welcome text
  4. Add a Delay to your workflow.
  5. Use 'Add New Row' action step to add the details in the newly created excel file.
1698616051183.png

Once you have setup your entire workflow, click on 'Send All Data' in your existing file.
1698616327324.png

haikus

Thank you very much for your comprehensive answer. I still have a question. Is it possible to do this without paying for GPT chat? I would not like to pay for some kind of fixed subscription. I would like to use some free solution if there is one.

Supreme

Staff member
You can examine the applications available on the platform, which you can utilize as alternatives to Chat GPT, by visiting this link.

haikus

Sorry but I don't really know how to search for GPT chat alternatives at the indicated link. I searched google for its alternatives like Bing but with none of the alternatives found you have integration.

Supreme

Staff member
For your particular need, you may want to explore the "WriteSonic" integration, which offers a free tier up to a certain limit.

1698733097557.png