• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

VCard Attachment from e-mail to Perfex CRM

bsansour

I would like to make an email attachment from Office 365, which is a vcf file, as an entry in Perfex CRM. However, I cannot find a suitable solution for this. Thank you for the help.

bsansour

Hi @bsansour,

Could you please elaborate a bit more on what the exact issue is? Also, could you share the Workflow URL where you have this concern?
I receive my leads from my lead provider via email. Attached to this email is a .vcf file containing the customer's contact information. Now I want to automatically load this .vcf file or the data contained therein into my Perfex CRM and create a new lead with this data. Is such a workflow possible?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @bsansour

I am afraid it wouldn't be possible to get the contacts from the .vcf card in the automation but you may use the Google Contact action step to get all the contacts from your account.

2024-02-22_13h07_58.png