• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Videoask not working

fintelhub

When I try to connect Videoask doesn't show me the forms to select one and if I add them manually the id I never receive the answer

Pabbly-Connect.png

A

Arshita

Hello @fintelhub

To resolve the issue, kindly create a new connection with the VideoAsk application and ensure that you have correctly connected it. You can refer to the video tutorial below which provides steps on how to connect with the VideoAsk application.

Additionally, I recommend creating a new connection in incognito mode to avoid any cache and cookie-related issues. Once you have established a new connection, kindly confirm if the issue still persists.

fintelhub

Hi, I create a new connection but is the same, I try using incognito mode but the same.
And I have another workflow with videoask and works fine with the new ones. I try to clone that one but didn't work.

A

Arshita

Hey @fintelhub

Based on our analysis, it appears that you have successfully created the same workflow and it is currently working well. Specifically, the VideoAsk application is receiving the response without any issues.

Now, the next step is to ensure that you set the filter condition correctly. After doing so, please proceed to save and send a test request for updating a contact in the Activecampaign application. It is important that you carry out this process in all your routes of the router step.

2023-04-07_12h48_15.png

Once you have completed the above steps, kindly re-attempt to capture the response and verify if the issue has been resolved or not.

Please let me know if you are still facing any issues.