• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Viral Loops + Mailer Lite Subscriber is not added to MailerLite

bojorel

Hello,
I have a problem with my integration.
It worked first time, but now it doesn't work anymore.

Its a very simple integration:
When there is a new participant in ViralLoops - It should be added as a subscriber in MailerLite.

When I Sent the Test Request, everything works fine, but only with test request.

Please help!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @bojorel

As you can see from the task history Id of your workflow, you will see that the required fields which you have mapped in MailerLite's action step of your workflow are not coming from your Viral Loops account and because of that your execution didn't work accordingly.

Kindly make sure that you are getting the email address and other required values to make your automation work in real-time.

1663135071134.png

Supreme

Staff member
As you can see from your workflow, you were not getting the email address from your trigger response which is required and because of that, you're getting the failed response.

2022-09-14_18h00_52.png