• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wati, Pabbly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truuth

I want to send all the Facebook leads generated using facebook form, sent to wati to a single WhatsApp number. How do I do that?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Truuth

You can refer to our tutorial video for your concerning use case. Kindly check that out and let us know if you need any further assistance for the same.

Truuth

Please read my question well because your reply suggests you don't understand me yet.

First people sign up for the Facebook leads, Instead of messaging this people one by one. I wish to send a single message to one WhatsApp number giving him the details of the lesd that signs up.
Is this possible?

Truuth

Here is a case study:

HERE Is a case study of what i want:

Facebook leads ads details collected:
Name : Janice
Email : [email protected]
Are you a home owner: yes

This is a lead.(The above is a lead)

I don't want to send a message to Janice

Instead I want to send all this lead to another number. Maybe this time Alan 99778899

Also I will.be working with a lot of people like Alan, is this possible.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Truuth

After getting the Facebook Leads then in the WATI action step, manually type Alan's number, if you want to notify alan for each lead being generated.

Similar way you can add the number of action events to send the notification to your people.

2022-04-13_11h15_16.png

Status
Not open for further replies.