• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

We want a feature for the directory site

Mayank

Hello

http://demoblog.altpoint.co/directory/holly-cottage/

This is our demo listing site and we want to add this type of similar million listing on our new WordPress website. so how can we do please give suggestions we tried your connect process but it did not work for listing business sites.

so please help us import all our business listing details on WordPress sites like a directory and listing sites.

And we also have paid plan of your tool

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Mayank

Could you please briefly elaborate on your query once and tell us from which platform you want to get the business details and how you want to pass the data in your WordPress.

Mayank

we want to transfer google sheet data to the WordPress of directory listing section. this section comes under the directory listing plugin this is not under to WordPress page and the post directory business listing is separate from the WordPress page and post.

This is the URL of the directory listing creating plugin-https://wordpress.org/plugins/directorist/ (please check and try to understand my requirement)

now are you understand our requirement or not

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Mayank

As we can see from the Directorist’s documentation, there is no REST API available on their end to integrate the application on the platform.

You can also check the same on their community forum.

2022-07-20_11h46_03.png

Mayank

ok, so what we will do in this situation. please suggest any directory plugin which has to give permission rest API option.

and also help to import google sheet data to the WordPress page because we have tried but there was no WordPress page option

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Mayank

You can indeed create a page with the help of the "Create Post" action step.

2022-07-21_11h58_39.png

Mayank

I have connected google sheet but it not showing me in the option please check my screenshot
pabbly.PNG

Showing me nothing selected
showing me nothing selected.PNG

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Mayank

Seems like you haven't connected your WordPress account correctly.

You can refer to the following video tutorial for your better understanding.

(Watch the second part of the video)