• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webflow Update Live Item

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be issues with the integration to Webflow when I'm trying to update a live collection item. It keeps giving me error about the field and name and when I see the response message even though I've set every setting.

There is no 'Name' field available to fill in! You need to fix the integration so it actually works with Webflow. Will this be done promptly? I joined Pabbly because it says on your website it integrates with Webflow but I continue to have problems with the integrations that don't work or don't exist! Please respond.

Attachments

• chrome_oHp5ol8fkn.png
    chrome_oHp5ol8fkn.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 70
  • chrome_rgmCM2dSek.png
    chrome_rgmCM2dSek.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 78
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @andrewstrealtor

Kindly share the name of the workflow in which you are having such an issue on your created API action step while sharing your concern. Since it is not possible to check every workflow for your concerning action/trigger step.

I resolved the issue. The field for the image must be in all lower case letters. As soon as I changed "Posteryoutube" to "posteryoutube" in the API settings, not in Webflow, it worked correctly. This took forever and was frustrating since the GET request showed an upper case 'P'.

Status
Not open for further replies.