• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook and API data error

subin kumar

I have setup a webhook
1662738087684.png

Here it is collecting these data and next step is an API mapped the data of the webhook
1662738432844.png

see there the phone number data is missing on the API! I tried re-execute the flow still it is not solved.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vmpetsmart

Kindly carefully check the mapped label name the phone number is coming in different labels now.

So, kindly recapture the webhook response once with the changed label and try again.

1662793763414.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @vmpetsmart

You should check the same from the triggering API from which the data you are getting.

Further, you can try recapturing the webhook response and map the data. I hope that might help you out.

subin kumar

@Supreme @Neeraj @Fagun Shah I have changed the flow like this. Webhook->360dialog message->Uchat create user. Here the same error is happening. The phone number from webhook isn't pushing to 360dialog to send the message. it shows like Required field Recipient Mobile Number missing. But I have mapped the number.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vmpetsmart

We have recaptured the webhook response with the new data labels which is coming from the trigger and mapped the data accordingly.

So, now kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

subin kumar

1663139769715.png
1663139794121.png

See this webhook. it was after changed the label name and after posted the previous error without changing the label query