• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook & GTM Custom HTML Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVsa

Hi there!
I've run into some trouble using the Webhook URL with a custom HTML script in Google Tag Manager. The script used to work in a similar way, but no I can't get it to work. Is there anyone who can take a quick look at my custom HTML Tag and maybe spot a mistake? I only want to catch one value with the hook (see image attached).

thanks in advance!
Sebastian

Attachments

• 111Bildschirmfoto-2023-01-02-um-17.55.01.jpg
    111Bildschirmfoto-2023-01-02-um-17.55.01.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 46

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SVsa

Currently xhr function is not compatible on the system so instead of that kindly use the fetch function, which you can redirect in the Postman application.

1672730500698.png

Please refer to the following API documentation for the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.