• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook Losing Mapping & Not Recording Task As Used

j3y2k

Two things
1. the webhook is captured but the data fields on each step seem to be lost after the first capture. It says that it is updating the Google sheet and the row it is on but there is no data in the row.

2. The webhook has been executed a lot today but nothing shows in the history for today and the task count is also not changing since 2 days ago.

The workflow is not working on multiple levels.

Videos below.

A

Arshita

Hey @j3y2k

After reviewing the workflow named "Current - [HHB Client Agreement Form>GSheet]", I noticed that there is no task history displayed, which means that the task history shown in the video is of a different workflow.
To resolve this issue, I kindly request you to recapture the response once again and check if it is functioning correctly.

Now, regarding the other workflow named "HHB Client Agreement Form>GSheet", it is necessary to remap the fields again. I recommend you to reconnect with all the relevant applications, map the fields again, and then proceed with capturing the response.

Please let me know if you are still facing the same issue after following these steps.

j3y2k

Thanks for replying but to the point I have executed the webhook well over 10 times and still no task history is being displayed. The Current - [HHB Client Agreement Form>GSheet] is a duplicate of the HHB Client Agreement Form>GSheet because at some point not only did it stop recording task history but I would have to remap the fields every time the webhook did execute. So I duplicated the HHB Client Agreement Form>GSheet workflow and put a brand new webhook inside my software [GoHighlevel] which is recording the webhook as executed. When I check the webhook response it is received correctly into Pabbly.

I recaptured and remapped it several times. Then I saved and tested each step individually which also works. But when I execute the webhook from a fresh start from the beginning it goes right back to a recapture data status and unmaps it. The latest recording of tasks used was on 5/14 no matter what I executed.

It still shows no task history for any of the workflows I executed for the account. That is what I need you to address on your end.

A

Arshita

In this case, for the workflow named "HHB Client Agreement Form>GSheet," please remap the fields. After saving and sending a test request, make sure to click on the save button to save the response. Then, try capturing the response again and check if the issue persists.

For the workflow named "Current - [HHB Client Agreement Form>GSheet]," I recommend recapturing the response. If it still doesn't capture the response, it's likely an issue with the application itself, as it may not allow response capturing.

Please perform the suggested actions and let me know if you encounter any further issues.

j3y2k

This problem has not been corrected. I tried multiple times to trigger the workflow. The problem is not with the application because the webhook is capturing the data in Pabbly. Each time I test the data is coming through but the workflow won't trigger.

The error is on the date field YES. but the field I'm mapping it to shows data from the webhook but the data in in history is blank for the date. All of the fields in the Google sheet in data in show blank and will need to be remapped over and over. Once it goes back to recapture data on the webhook then the mapping is lost again.

There is only one active workflow in the account. CURRENT- [HHB Client Agreement Form>PDF

A

Arshita

Hey @j3y2k

Could you please provide me with the name of the application from which you are receiving the response via Webhook?

Also, it would be helpful if you could share the account credentials of the application where you have set up the webhook URL. By accessing the account, I will be able to test the webhook thoroughly and help you.

Please share the necessary information, and I will proceed with the testing.

j3y2k

Thanks the application is Go Highlevel. This is for my client's subaccount so unfortunately I can not give login credentials because I don't have permission from my client. I can say that the webhook data is being received into Pabbly each time.

If the webhook test data is not being received, then we have to troubleshoot the application. But since Go Highlevel is executing the webhook data and Pabbly shows it is receiving the webhook data, the troubleshooting needs to come from the trigger point in Pabbly.

The webhook itself doesn't seem to be what's in question. The data is already in Pabbly from the webhook. Two issues once the data is in Pabbly.
1. The webhook data from GHL for the mapping some of the contacts will have a field of :date signed, some :date created, this is coming from the GHL signature box field when they sign their contract. So for some contacts the date formatter step will not execute a date.
2.Once the webhook executes the trigger step resets to 'recapture webhook' and the mapping is lost on Step 3 for the Google sheet.

A

Arshita

Hello @j3y2k

As I can check from your workflow, I have observed that there are inconsistencies in the mapped fields between the trigger application and the subsequent action steps.

The "created date" in the date field is not being captured in the response from the webhook, resulting in a blank value in the DateTime Formatter by Pabbly: Format Date with Time action step.

2023-06-09_15h42_49.png

Similarly, in the third step, the Google Sheets: Add New Row action step, the keys for the mapped values such as first name, last name, etc., are different after capturing the response. This issue is causing a mismatch in the mapped fields.
Also, you are not receiving the date signed from the webhook response.

2023-06-09_15h43_58.png

To resolve this, I kindly request you to ensure that you are capturing the data correctly and mapping the appropriate fields in the action steps of the workflow.

Please avoid clicking the recapture button, as it automatically captures data from the Go High-Level application. Also, ensure that the keys you are receiving from the trigger application are the same mapped in the workflow's action steps.

Please make the necessary changes from your end and check if you are still facing the same issue.