• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WEBHOOK - PREVIOUS DATES

Lilian

I need help, I would like to know if I can use the webhook to extract data from previous dates. The issue is that I make sales on a platform similar to Hotmart, and I would like to extract information from the past semester.

Currently, I am able to obtain real-time data, but I would like to know how I can retrieve older data. Can someone help me?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Lilian,

Does the application whose data you are trying to capture support sending old data? Does it have a trigger or action event for this?

Lilian

Olá @Lilian,

O aplicativo cujos dados você está tentando capturar suporta o envio de dados antigos? Tem um gatilho ou evento de ação para isso?
Consigo extrair os dados antigos exportando para uma planilha, mas queria fazer isso pelo Pabbly porque tem um campo específico que só ele consegue extrair da plataforma.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Are you able to export this specific field in your Google Sheets spreadsheet? If you can do that, you can use Google Sheets as your trigger application to capture the data.

Please watch the attached video below to understand how you can set up Google Sheets as your trigger application (Only the first half is relevant):

If you are unable to export that field to Google Sheets, then I'm afraid your use case isn't possible, as there is no other way to capture the past data