• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ICS Parser

Topangan

Need a way to get data from an ICS file (calendar invite) into a Pabbly workflow. Currently, there is no way to do this unless you are directly connected to the calendar. An example would be a meeting invite is created in Outlook or some other calendar platform and that invite is sent to a designated email address in the form of an ICS file attachment. Pabbly would ingest that email and extract the ICS data into a JSON format or text format that then can be used in a workflow. Thank you for your consideration

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Topangan

The response from the Google Calendar action/trigger does not seem to include the downloadable ICS/ICal format.

Instead, you can retrieve the added attendees of the event from the Get Event action step in JSON format by toggling the simple response button.

2024-04-01_16h29_00.png

Topangan

Hey @Topangan

The response from the Google Calendar action/trigger does not seem to include the downloadable ICS/ICal format.

Instead, you can retrieve the added attendees of the event from the Get Event action step in JSON format by toggling the simple response button.

View attachment 40350
Thank you for replying to my message...

The reason I need the data from the ICS file is because I the invite can come from many different calendar providers (that I do not have access to) and the ICS file is the only data file that is consistent between all of the calendars.

Supreme

Staff member
The reason I need the data from the ICS file is because I the invite can come from many different calendar providers (that I do not have access to) and the ICS file is the only data file that is consistent between all of the calendars.
In that case, I am sorry to say if you do not own the calendar it wouldn't be possible to get the attendee's data.