• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook problem: does not colect data from a facebook's form.

The webhook does not colect data from a facebook's form when I send the test. The page, same as everythingelse, was set properly.
I tried send retest, over and over again but I have not sucess. Do you know how can I solve this?

Attachments

• 1665019714903.png
    1665019714903.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 51
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Bruna Ferreira

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can configure the trigger event and capture the Facebook Lead ad response in your trigger event.

Hey @Bruna Ferreira

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can configure the trigger event and capture the Facebook Lead ad response in your trigger event.

Hey I did this whole process to capture the form response but it just doesn't happen, I have other accounts that keep working fine but with this page specifically I can't. This error also occurred (#200) User does not have sufficient administrative permission for this action on this page. If the page business requires Two Factor Authentication, the user also needs to enable Two Factor Authentication. And I just can't recivied the response.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey I did this whole process to capture the form response but it just doesn't happen, I have other accounts that keep working fine but with this page specifically I can't. This error also occurred (#200) User does not have sufficient administrative permission for this action on this page. If the page business requires Two Factor Authentication, the user also needs to enable Two Factor Authentication. And I just can't recivied the response.
Could you please check whether the lead ad form is associated with the respective Facebook account or not, you have connected with the Facebook account in which the Lead ad form has been created.