• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook Response Code

TinyTalk

Hi,

According to the following page, after deleting a workflow, the webhook url should start returning 410 GONE, I've deleted all my workflows but I keep getting 404 Not Found.

Would you be so kind to help me?

Thank you.

Hello @TinyTalk

Please note that after deleting a workflow it goes to the trash folder at that time you will receive the 404 status code and when you permanently delete the workflow 410 status code is received.

As we have checked at our end it is working fine, refer to the attached screenshots for more info.

image (33).png
image (34).png

TinyTalk

Hello @Preeti Paryani

Indeed, after deleting, workflow goes to trash bin, during that state endpoint returns 404, and once permanently deleted from trash bin, then it returns 410. Somehow at the time of posting my message, this was not how I experienced it. I kept receiving 404. But now I tried it again, indeed it does return 410 after permanent deletion.

Thank you for your support and confirmation. I'll continue to observe the behavior and come back again if it occurs again, perhaps I'll try to have a screen recording so that you can analyze further.

All the best!