• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook Response connection with Teachable is failing

Haarin

Hello,

I can't connect with my Teachable account. It stays as "waiting for webhook response" and in my Teachable account status is "pending" for soooo long time.

Some help, please.

Thanks

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Haarin

As we can see from your workflow, you have already captured the webhook response from Teachable correctly. Kindly cross-check the workflow at your end and let us know if you get stuck at any further action steps.

unnamed.png

Haarin

Hello Supreme, yes! I have seen that after a long time, it was possible to connect.

I'm having a problem with the Mailchimp label since the contacts are not getting into my created label. What am I doing wrong? How can I select the Mailchimp label?

Thank you very much

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Haarin

As we can see from your workflow, you have not passed the Member's ID dynamically and because of that, you are not getting the tags attached.

Though we have corrected your workflow where you can map the Member Id dynamically with the help of "MailChimp: Find Member".

Please check out the following screenshot and try the workflow again. Let us know if you get stuck at any step.

2022-06-01_11h03_48.png

Haarin

Hi @Supreme,

Thank you very much for your help, you are kind. I did what you told me, and it gave me this error.

I'm sorry, I'm so newbie to this and taking up your time. Excuse me.

If I learn to manage the program well, I swear I would buy it because Zapier is very expensive.

I Attached a screenshot with the error

Thank you

Attachments

• Pabbly Error.png
    Pabbly Error.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 52
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Haarin

As we can from your above error message, it seems like the user is not available in your MailChimp and because of that, you got the above error message.

So to avoid such a scenario, kindly check the following short video for the approach.