• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

webhook response doesn't return with all the details

MArin

I am trying to get a response with all the details and for somereason it stopped and now not sowing all data it used to capture

specifically I have some kind of a form and I want to get the info in order to create a google sheet with it

thanks for your reply!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MArin

Please share the name of the trigger event along with the name of the workflow, so that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.

MArin

Trigger : When this happens …

1. WooCommerce : New Order Created​

workflow :

Order files with google sheets​

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MArin

Please capture the webhook response from WooCommerce in Advance format by toggling the "Simple Response" and then use the Iterator action step after the trigger step to process all the line items accordingly.

MArin

Im sorry, It seems like not all the details are retrieved in the first step of

1. WooCommerce : New Order Created
it used to work before and I had all the details but now I can't see it at all​

please advise

thanks,
Marin

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MArin

As we can see from the latest task history Id of your workflow it seems like your order data is coming in fine.

You only need to configure your Google Sheet or Google Slide action step correctly.

Further, we have also noticed that you getting line items in large quantities, so we would suggest your use the Iterator or Line Itemizer action step.

2022-10-20_13h11_39.png

MArin

Thanks @Supreme
My product is build on a process with steps
the client adds more items to the "father" products and at the end the client fills a form

I used to see all the details, but now I don't see the sons nor the answers to the form that I need to have

could you please check further?

thanks,
Marin

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MArin

Please record a short video on your concern, since it is been very unclear on how you are getting the data and how you wish to process it.

MArin

Hey @Supreme

I need to get the date in picture one (this is what I used to get with same trigger)
now as you can see in picture two this is what i am getting and the info I need is missing
how can I have the info in picure one again please?

thanks,
Marin

Attachments

• picture one - old.jpg
    picture one - old.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 53
  • picture two - current.jpg
    picture two - current.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 43

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MArin

You can check the following video tutorial on how you can capture the webhook response from your WooCommerce.

(Watch the first part of the video)

Moreover, to capture the webhook response in advance response you can refer to the following video -