• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook size limit - Ideas?

shane6836

Hey everyone,

We have an email that gets sent out that we BCC a pabbly webhook into that triggers some other automation.

The issue we have is that the trigger email often has attachments and these often make the email too large for the webhook, resulting in the whole process failing.

anyone got any ideas about how to get this data to the webhook irrespective of the size of the overall email?

1718403347592.png

Fagun Shah

You are sending data to Pabbly Connect email parser Email Id(not a webhook)

Email Parser size limit is 2-mb for whole email, including attachments.

shane6836

You are sending data to Pabbly Connect email parser Email Id(not a webhook)

Email Parser size limit is 2-mb for whole email, including attachments.
Ah ok - thanks!!

So, if I change the trigger option to Webhook By Pabbly I get a webhook URL (compared to when we were using the parser that provided a email address [email protected]) - we are currently triggering this by BCCing the pcmailhook.com email into the outgoing email - how we we achieve this using the Webhook by Pabbly Webhook URL?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Ah ok - thanks!!

So, if I change the trigger option to Webhook By Pabbly I get a webhook URL (compared to when we were using the parser that provided a email address [email protected]) - we are currently triggering this by BCCing the pcmailhook.com email into the outgoing email - how we we achieve this using the Webhook by Pabbly Webhook URL?
You cannot forward the email to a webhook. You have to use an Email Parser, and its size is limited to 2MB for the entire email.