• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook to Google Sheets

I have a webhook that receives a payload from a 3rd party app that I have log visibility of. I'm placing first name/last name/mobile number and email address in separate columns as a new row. For some reason the one or two customer profiles repeatedly create a new row. I'm up to over 5,000 rows of the same two customers. As Pabbly cannot alert me to these sorts of issues all I can do is monitor the overall account tasks for anomalies.

Can someone please check logs for this account to see why this is happening. I would obviously prefer to provide my credentials and account details in a private chat.

Thanks

Fagun Shah

I have a webhook that receives a payload from a 3rd party app that I have log visibility of. I'm placing first name/last name/mobile number and email address in separate columns as a new row. For some reason the one or two customer profiles repeatedly create a new row. I'm up to over 5,000 rows of the same two customers. As Pabbly cannot alert me to these sorts of issues all I can do is monitor the overall account tasks for anomalies.

Can someone please check logs for this account to see why this is happening. I would obviously prefer to provide my credentials and account details in a private chat.

Thanks
Did you check history for that data to see if that data was sent to webhook twice from trigger application?

You can just go to that workflow's history and check by Task Data filter.

1645326207779.png