• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhooks both working when only one should

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhumph

I have two webhooks that do the same thing, but for different landing pages. Webhook #1 is sending leads from Landing Page #1 to salesforce with a lead source of "Marketing" (workflow "CF to SF (New Lead)") - Webhook #2 is connected to a different landing page (Landing page #2) and should send the lead source as "Inactive Accounts Marketing" (workflow "CF to SF (New Lead)")
However, what is happening is that when someone fills out the form on Landing Page #2, then Webhook #1 is sending the data (even though it's not connected to the landing page).
I'm not sure what I set up wrong, but I would like to get it worked out. I even know where to start testing that out? Is that something you could help me with?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @jhumph,

To achieve this, you would need to add a Filter as the second step of your workflow and set up unique conditions for each workflow. This ensures that even if both workflows are triggered, the subsequent steps will be executed only for those workflows that meet the condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.