• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

webp image format

currently, my website uses webp image format

I follow this video

but my image is creating a problem

I think it can not capture the image url

how to solve this

pabbly offer image convert for this ?

Attachments

• Screenshot (698).png
    Screenshot (698).png
    85 KB · Views: 48

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Sourabh Jain

Based on the information you have provided, it appears that there might be an issue with receiving the post URL from WordPress in Pabbly. To resolve this, I recommend establishing a fresh connection with WordPress and attempting to capture the response by selecting another image.

Please ensure that the image you select is an actual file or a public URL. If it is a public URL, it must begin with either https:// or http://. The supported formats for the image include jpg, gif, png, ico, and bmp, and the maximum image size is 8MB. Additionally, the aspect ratio should fall within the range of 4:5 to 1.91:1.

Furthermore, I suggest trying the above steps in incognito mode to see if that resolves the issue. If the issue persists and you are still unable to obtain the file URL in the proper extension, I recommend uploading the image first in the Imgur application to convert it to the proper file extension and then pass the generated file URL further.

Cyrill

Hi there, you are not answering his question. His image format is .webp. Most images in WordPress are converted from jpg to .webp in those days to optimize for page speed. Can you provide a solution to also fetch images in .webp format?

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @Cyrill

I understand your concern regarding fetching images in .webp format. As of now, Pabbly Connect currently supports various image formats, but the .webp format might not be directly supported at the moment.

Cyrill

Hello @Cyrill

I understand your concern regarding fetching images in .webp format. As of now, Pabbly Connect currently supports various image formats, but the .webp format might not be directly supported at the moment.
you don't have any automation tool to convert any image format to any other image format?

Supreme

Staff member
you don't have any automation tool to convert any image format to any other image format?
Regarding your concern, you can make use of the CloudConvert action step to convert the image format to another.

1690780046266.png