• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Weird subscription behaviour

So I have a subscription client who subscribed in January.

There should be 5 charges so far.

The last renewal somehow applied a $13.3 credit out of no where for his $399/month invoice, but it didn't charge the card at all.

1653655173165.png

1653655151219.png

What is going on?? Can someone internal please help me break it down?

I've already sent an email and in livechat, still no reply.

Thank you

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There!

We have escalated your query to our concerned team, will update you ASAP.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

V

Vipin Mishra

Hey,

We would like to inform you that your query has been resolved and the user has been charged according to the new plan.

For further queries, feel free to reach us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

Hello Vipin,

So what was wrong with the subscription? Was it something we did wrong on our end?

How come it was $499 last month, but the subscription is back to $399 this month? I don't recall they downgraded though.

P

PabblyMember2

As we checked our logs, we found that the subscription was downgraded to the $399 plan on the 26th of May.
The downgrade happened before the next billing and hence all that credit process happened.
However, we resolved the issue and generated the invoice according to the new plan.

Hope this clarifies.

Ok, it's weird because we didn't receive a notification email about the downgrade, and the charge coincidently seemed like a bug in the system.

Thanks for fixing that up.