• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

What's the best way to deal with data whose quantity is unknown?

shenkwen

I am trying to transfer all of my Woocommerce orders to a Google Sheet.
The thing is you don't know how many line items there will be in an order. When simple response is turned off, all line items are retrieved like this
1674279803791.png

Which is OK because I can use some Google Sheet formula to parse it once it comes over to the sheet. But is there a better way to do this? I've tried turning on "simple response", the data is clean I can easily get item's name, price etc. But since there could be only 1 product in the order or there could be 10 products in the order, how can I set up my Google sheet and the pabbly App to make sure all the products (line items) come through to the sheet?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @shenkwen

To process the multiple line item you can use the Line Itemizer action step which you can pass in the "Add Multiple Row" action step.

1674284373021.png