• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WhatsApp API - Emoji issue

samanvay.it

I am getting issue while Sending Message with Emojis . Getting ???? instead of emoji.

Emoji.jpg

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I am getting issue while Sending Message with Emojis . Getting ???? instead of emoji.

View attachment 1376
Currently, Emoji support on the API module is not available. We will be supporting this in near future.

So, for now, you can send the messages normally without emojis. Later whenever the support for Emojis is available in the API module, we will make sure to notify you.

rodrigo

Guys since 2021 I'm waiting for this...

Tested today and currently is not possible to send emojis with API? I'm testing here and messages in whatsapp are received with ???? instead of add my emojis...

Why this is taking so long?

rodrigo

I really need this... its really strange to send message for our customers in whatsapp and emojis are replaced with ???

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
This issue is resolved now.

You will have to use the Smiley in the parameters and then you can map the parameters in your JSON request body.

Adding the image here for reference.

image (1).png

This is how the API request will be sent to the external software.

image (2).png