• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

whatsapp api issue

pawanyadav

whatsapp api issue when i am trying to send test message it show just error
WhatsApp Image 2023-11-09 at 01.53.50_9f9f91b4.jpg

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @pawanyadav,

The issue appears to be related to your not entering the Recipient Mobile Number with the country code. I have added the country code on your behalf, which seems to have fixed the issue.
1699476985083.png

pawanyadav

Hi @pawanyadav,

The issue appears to be related to your not entering the Recipient Mobile Number with the country code. I have added the country code on your behalf, which seems to have fixed the issue.View attachment 33926
i am creating a woo commerce new order nofication, i watch ur team member tutorials it show select billing phone number in recipient mobile because when ever a new order created on ur site they will directlybsend a whatsapp notification sibthats why select billing phone numb

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
For that, you can map the phone number in this manner, but the country code needs to be included.
1699478973248.png

pawanyadav

I have added the 91 before the billing phone number but it shows the same error,

Attachments

• Screenshot (140).png
    Screenshot (140).png
    161 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot (141).png
    Screenshot (141).png
    151 KB · Views: 30

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It seems that your phone number may not be configured correctly with your WhatsApp Cloud API, or you may have made changes to your WhatsApp Cloud API account that could be preventing the sending of messages. Please reconfigure your WhatsApp Cloud API with your main phone number and avoid using the test phone number.