• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WhatsApp automated messages is not triggered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I manage to set up a workflow to send bulk messages through WhatsApp. I followed every step that was shown in the youtube video. But the problem is, the messages were not sent at all and the tasks have been counted. Please, somebody help figure out any glitches in the workflow created to send bulk messages through WhatsApp.

Awaits your response!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Pavan Lingaiah

We looked into your workflow's task history and it seems like the workflow is working and 3 execution has already been done.

2021-11-24_17h28_40.png

Further, kindly map the fields in Chat API from the Iterator action step, you can now avoid using JSON extractor.

Kindly try again and let us know if you still face any difficulties.

2021-11-24_17h31_34.png

I tried again
But still, the message is not delivered

Is it anything to do with Chat-API?

Please help me in this regard

Awaits your response

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Pavan Lingaiah

We looked into your workflow and its recent history log, it seems like you didn't mention the country code before the phone number. Kindly add the country code to the phone number.

1637923000542.png

2021-11-26_15h14_34.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.