• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Whatsapp Business Automated Messages.

Hello there,
Is there a way of connecting a Whtsapp Business (not by the Api), and send messages throgh Whatsapp when a user fulfil a form?
I have the Api Cloud connected in other number, but in some forms there are daily traffic in many ways, so it will not be affordable for me with 1000 free conversations limit from the api. That way I need a solution by whatsapp business.
Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Juan Guzmán

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can send a message on WhatsApp from the Google Form.

Kindly try this on your end and let us know if that works for you.

mfostrt

Good afternoon.
How many messages do I send each day?
Is it possible that my account will be banned from sending messages? Thank you :)
Hey @Juan Guzmán

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can send a message on WhatsApp from the Google Form.

Kindly try this on your end and let us know if that works for you.

Good afternoon.
How many messages do I send each day?
Is it possible that my account will be banned from sending messages? Thank you :)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mfostrt

We have replied to your query on another thread, please check that out.