• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WhatsApp Cloud API didn't work with image

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricTsang

Dear All,

I try to send the template with header image and the template has approved. However, when I sent it via Pabbly, it showed success but I didn't receive it. I have checked and couldn't understand what went wrong, anyone can share their experience? Here below attached for yr reference. Appreciate your kind assistance!

1672157078429.png

1672157198415.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @EricTsang

Could you please sahre your workflow with us so we can look into it and guide you accordingly?

Meanwhile, please check the image URL once to see whether it is a publically accessible file or not along with that, please check the phone number you are passing is in the correct manner or not as mentioned in the help text.

EricTsang

I finally, get it done! Using the image host and copy the direct link, then it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.