• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Whatsapp Cloud API didnt work

ongboss

Hi i had issues on whatsapp cloud api, when i already done set up everything in google sheet and whatsapp cloud api, but in pabbly it show successful sent message to those users, but all the users did not receive the whatsapp message

ongboss

Hi i had issues on whatsapp cloud api, when i already done set up everything in google sheet and whatsapp cloud api, but in pabbly it show successful sent message to those users, but all the users did not receive the whatsapp message

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @ongboss

Could you please make sure that you have to enter the country code before the number without the + sign?

Also could you please enter the image URL inside the Header image URL and let us know if you have any questions or comments?

1665744887516.png

Thanks
Kunal

ongboss

Wanted to ask why after i insert the image media but cannot press to submit?

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 45
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @ongboss

Could you please let us know the application you are using for the image you shared? Is it Whatsapp cloud API?