• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Whatsapp cloud api media template message

Hi Pabbly,

I am sending successfully text template messages from WhatsApp Cloud API with Pabbly. But I dont understand why the Video and Image Template messages doesnt work even if Pabbly shows that the message is well delivered. If i know how to use your API Module, i will upload the media and then post via its ID as Meta explains: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/whatsapp/cloud-api/reference/media ---- I dont know your API Module works unfortunately

SO I NEED TO USE YOUR ALREADY INTEGRATION WHAT I DO VERY WELL WITH SIMPLE TEXT MESSAGE AND TEMPLATE TEXT MESSAGE. NOW I NEED URGENTLY MEDIA TEMPLATE MESSAGE VIA YOUR INTEGRATION,

Thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Advent1.paysah

If you want to send the media file in WhatsApp messages then kindly use the "Send Template Message" action step where you need to create the media template from your WhatsApp Cloud API account.

You may also refer to the following video tutorial.

1687326527779.png

Hi Pabbly,
I connect Pabbly with the whatsapp API, whit this number, 643443407, so now every time I get a new lead from facebook ads forms, this lead receive an automatic instant template, the thing is I´m paying a suscription for WATI which give me chat bot and more features, but WATI is conected to a diferent number 647920535, so Pabbly start the conversation with the 643 but I need the conversation continues with the number of WATI, 647920535. When I conectted Pabbly with Whatsapp API they dont allow me to use the number of WATI. How can I get that? To use the number of WATI and Pabbly sending the automatic message?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Using the same number on two different platforms is not possible. You must either use a fresh number to make a connection with your WhatsApp Cloud API or delete the number from one platform and use it on a different one.