• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WhatsApp Cloud API Message notification. Not receiving response

Status
Not open for further replies.

AT12

Hi,
I am following this video

I have setup the webhook call back URL, the token & activated the subscribe to messages.
However, then I click 'test', pabblyconnect is not receiving any response.
Pls help.

Here's my workflow.

Supreme

Staff member
As we can see from your webhook response and we can see that you get the response accordingly. So, please try recapturing the webhook response and let us know if you are getting trouble getting the response.

1673267983097.png

AT12

As we can see from your webhook response and we can see that you get the response accordingly. So, please try recapturing the webhook response and let us know if you are getting trouble getting the response.

View attachment 20171
thanks for quick reponse. I don't get the same behaviour as you. On my end, the waiting for webhook response wheel just keeps turning

AT12

View attachment 20171
The test trigger is coming thru. But when I send a real incoming whatsapp message to the number, the system does not receive it. pls advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.