• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Whatsapp Cloud API - Meta, get messages

Aar

Hello,
is there a way to reply to any message on Whatsapp Cloud API automatically using a template?

I am using Pabbly + Cloud API to send a confirmation message on e-commerce order
I am using our VOICE number as sender on whatsapp

I would like to send to all the people that are answering to my confirmation message, or sending any message to my whatsapp API number to call or to use email.

example:
order from website - send confirmation with +39xxxx1 using pabbly + whatsapp cloud
user gets confirmation
user can voice call +39xxxx1 and we answer the phone
OR
user send whatsapp to +39xxxx1
I need a Pabbly webhook to get message and reply with a template
is it possible?

Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Aar

It seems like your use case requires a bot messaging feature that is currently unavailable.

We are currently looking into the possibility of your usecase with some workaround.

So, kindly allow us some time, we will let you know with an update soon.