• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Whatsapp cloud API responses to Google Sheets

Hi

In my PABBLY CONNECT workflow "WhatsApp to GSheets", My google sheets gets updated wenever there's a response to my automated number.

Whenever I receive a response from an automated system, I receive more than two rows, which means more paid tasks are being consumed. Could you please help me fix this?

1674637945029.png

Hi,

Could you plz explain the detailed steps, where to include FILTER ACTION step & which number to manually enter? (i mean at which point this filter actions step shud be included)

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @krishi.somanna

We have checked your workflow and found that your automation WhatsApp to Google Sheets is failing because you are not fetching the correct data in the Date and time formatter and because of this your workflow is not getting executed correctly. Kindly recapture the webhook response and then kindly map the correct data and time in the time formatter and then try the same scenario.

1674818263537.png

Thanks
Kunal

Hi I tried with creating new workflow "WhatsApp to GSheets 2" Its adding up the new rows unnecessarily. Can someone help me IN DETAIL....?

This is very irritating, no immediate customer support or call support... I dont want 91 to appear infront of the 10 digit phone. How do i do tat? I need the complete workflow... Can some one call me on 9916158966 ???? So that i can create the workflow in 2 mins..instead of wasting 3 to 5 days ... ($49*81=₹3969/4 days=₹530 loss). Two or 3 times of this communication, 12 days gone.... ₹1500 gone..

Its like i m working for automation to work.Not the other way round.....No HELP immediately from PABBLY.. doesnt make sense of this. Looks like we wud rather pay premium & go for ZAPIER. Tats where their standards are... PERFECTION.

1675271492662.png