• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

whatsapp get.chat and Pabbly integration

Hallo everybody,
get.chat is the graphic interface of 360 Dialog which is already integrated with Pabbly.

I have created a webhook to get incoming and outgoing messages.

Today I need to send template messages via Zapier which is totally integrated with get.chat.

I have 2 questions:

1. Will Pabby integrate get.chat as 360 Dialog?
2. Is it possible to have something like a graphical interface with original Whatsapp API without passing trough 360 Dialog + get.chat?

Thank you.
Regards.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Andrea Roma

Could you please show us the reference of the same on how you are performing the get.chat as 360 Dialog, so that we can check the possibility on the same?

Schermata 2022-10-04 alle 09.18.28.png

I need to send template messages.

like in Zapier:

Schermata 2022-10-04 alle 09.19.33.png

Thanks.
Regards.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Andrea Roma

Once you add the API request to the platform our tech team will add the integration accordingly.

You will be get notified on the platform itself.