• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Whatsapp template message with flow button

Carlos Melo

Hello,

When testing a Whatsapp template message with a flow button I am getting the following bad result:

1727215899823.png

I could see in another ticket [https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/whatsapp-template-message-with-flows.21931/] an answer which clarify that to use a template message with flow button we should choose the “Custom API Request” as Action Event.
Can someone send me a video tutorial that guide us to setup that option ?

Thanks,
Carlos.

Carlos Melo

I have setup the API by Pabbly using custom request and in my test I got the following error message:

Unsupported post request. Object with ID '291405280726967' does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation. Please read the Graph API documentation at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api

I ensure you that there is nothing wrong with the phone ID present in the API Endpoint URL:
So please can you tell me where is the problem ?

Attachments

• 1727261361760.png
    1727261361760.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 1

Carlos Melo

NOTE:
That problem alert to be analyzed has nothing to do with that phone number or any message.
The proof is that everything works perfectly where I use the Whatsapp Cloud API app in my workflows.

1727261885930.png

This is the code I have inserted in the Data field:

{
"messaging_product": "whatsapp",
"to": "5527997744422",
"type": "template",
"template": {
"name": "feedback_vadzap",
"language": {
"code": "pt_BR"
},
"components": [
{
"type": "header",
"parameters": [
{
"type": "image",
"image": {
"link": "https://ucarecdn.com/4c7efc2c-1e73-454d-add6-15ea33706469/cadstroemanalise.jpg"
}
}
]
},
{
"type": "button",
"sub_type": "quick_reply",
"index": "0"
}
]
}
}

And as the last information, I have generated a new permanent token only for this step.

Attachments

• 1727261922929.png
    1727261922929.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 1

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Since this action event is not available in the WhatsApp Cloud API integration, we unfortunately do not have the necessary information on where you can find the '<CUSTOM_VALUE>' or whether you can add the header image to the endpoint. We recommend reaching out to Meta's support team for further assistance, as they are better equipped to address these concerns.

You can ask them to help you set up the endpoint in Postman, and if you are able to achieve the desired result, you can share the cURL with us. We will then assist you in setting up the same endpoint in Pabbly Connect.

Carlos Melo

Since this action event is not available in the WhatsApp Cloud API integration, we unfortunately do not have the necessary information on where you can find the '<CUSTOM_VALUE>' or whether you can add the header image to the endpoint. We recommend reaching out to Meta's support team for further assistance, as they are better equipped to address these concerns.

You can ask them to help you set up the endpoint in Postman, and if you are able to achieve the desired result, you can share the cURL with us. We will then assist you in setting up the same endpoint in Pabbly Connect.
Oh, ok.
I am going to try that, in spite of their support is terrible.