• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WhatsApp template message with Flows

pburki

Hello,

I am trying to send a WhatsApp templated message that use a form (Flows). I get the error: Please specify a flow button component within template['components']. Apparently, I need to send the name of the button, but there is nowhere in the Pabbly Connect interface where I can enter this. Any idea ?

Thanks
Philippe

pburki

Hi,
This is: IjU3NjUwNTZhMDYzNzA0MzM1MjZmNTUzMzUxMzAi_pc
This is the step 3 of the Route "New Registrant"
Thanks

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please try and enter a URL in the Body Field 2 and see if that fixes your issue.
1715723085654.png

pburki

This does not change anything: these are simple texte field that are displayed in the message and can contain anything.
Thanks
Philippe

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @pburki

It appears that the Body Field 2 you are using is designated as a URL-type field, which requires a web link rather than text. If this is not suitable, you may need to alter the field type in your template.

pburki

As mentioned, the nature of the field is irrelevant in that case. We are just talking about text fields, but to please you, I have added a URL and get the exact same message

1715769840954.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @pburki

At this time, I want to clarify that the functionality available allows you to send or receive messages solely through the WhatsApp Cloud API. While sending messages using the WhatsApp Cloud API is an option, please note that the button and flow feature is presently unavailable.

However, as a workaround, if you possess the expertise to execute API requests, you can utilize the WhatsApp Cloud API: Custom API Request (Beta) action step. This will enable you to transmit various button types and their corresponding parameters.