• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

when I try to connect my instagram company account it can't find it

bertux77

when I try to create a workfloow that uses a webhook as a trigger and connects to my instagram business account it tells me that everything is ok, but then no account is selected, I have tried it several times, even in an incognito window and it always happens the same: It tells me that the account is connected but then it doesn't show any account.
Captura.JPG

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @bertux77

To address the issue you are experiencing, it is essential to confirm that your Instagram account is a business account. Without a business account, certain features and functionalities of Instagram may not be available, resulting in potential errors or issues.

For more understanding, we recommend that you review the video provided below. This video will provide you with a detailed overview of the business account.
By following the guidelines outlined in this video, you can ensure that your Instagram account is properly configured to leverage all of the available features and capabilities.

Please let me know if you are still facing the same issue.

Caylee Ng

Hi @Arshita I have encountered the exactly same problem. Already checked that my instagram account is business account and i have signed in to the instagram account and keep the tab opened while I am setting up the Pabbly Connect. The account is connected successfully but the "user" field is not prefilled. I don't think it is the instagram account problem as I have tried using zapier to connect the instagram buisiness account and it works completely fine.

Really appreciate your advise on this matter as I still prefer to use Pabbly over Zapier as there are more actions available. Thanks a lot.

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @Caylee Ng

Kindly provide us the workflow URL and the workflow name in which you are getting the issue so we can check on it and guide you further.