• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Which of those video tutorial is the simplest to setup ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos Melo

Hello guys,

I want to set up a workflow for a chatbot on WhatsApp and in the list of Pabbly tutorial videos on YouTube I found two videos that teach basically the same thing.
In the Pabbly youtube account usually there are more than one video for the same matter. That causes us confusion when we need to search for what we want to do.

Video 1:
How to Create a Basic Chatbot using WhatsApp Cloud API - WhatsApp Bot | WhatsApp Automation

[
]

Video 2:
How to Set Up a WhatsApp Chatbot (WhatsApp Cloud API)
[
]

Só please I would like to know which one is the simplest do setup ?
And if there is another one I couldn't find that could be even simpler please tell me.

Thanks,
Carlos.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Carlos Melo,

Both videos essentially require the same amount of effort to set up the workflow. We suggest following this workflow, as it includes a Filter step, which will prevent the next steps from being executed if there is no 'From' phone number, thereby avoiding unnecessary task consumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.