• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WHMCS Data Issue

faseelus

Hey everyone,

I am new to this so please let me know if I need to follow a certain question structure. Anyways, I have tried to connect a Google Form to WHMCS to add a contact to the WHMCS platform, and it worked fine with the first test, however, didn't create a contact. Tried again and then received the following error:
Valid country required. Now my form has the country requested, but inside WHMCS, it is actually a dropdown.

Can't get past this issue.

1663594215726.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @faseelus

Kindly check the help text of Country field before passing the country name, since it will only take the initials of country.

E.g. - US

1663652351112.png