• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

why delay by pabbly not working with iterator

i have a workflow to send whatsapp message from iterator i add at the end of workflow delay for 1 minute but its run only one time if i remove delay by pabbly then its keep working

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
As of now, the delay module does not work with the Iterator module. We are aware of this scenario and will be updating it in the near future so that both modules can work simunteneously. Thanks!

Fagun Shah

ok what about if i create schedule rule then delay dose the delay module can work with schedule module ?
Yes it should work that way.

Also another thing you can do is this,

Instead of placing a delay module after iteratir, create a new workflow with webhook as a trigger and place delay module there.

You can send data from workflow 1 to workflow 2's webhook using API module inside pabbly connect.