• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

why is my webhook not pulling all the data from shopify?

samz

I have created a workflow the trigger is on Shopify triggers when a new order is created the webhook used when tested does not brin in the image data of the new order which i need to send as a message on WhatsApp any idea on why this is happening?

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @samz

Based on our investigation, it appears that Pabbly is successfully capturing new orders from your Shopify store.

However, we have noticed that you are encountering an issue when attempting to send messages on WhatsApp. This issue may be caused by the fact that you have not properly mapped the media file or URL in the WhatsApp action step.

To resolve this issue, we recommend that you revisit the WhatsApp action step in your workflow and make sure that you have properly mapped the field for the media URL. This will ensure that the necessary media file or URL is included in your WhatsApp messages, allowing them to send messages.

Please let me know if you are still facing the same issue.