• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Woo Commerce Configuration

Prachi SND

in trigger woo commerce- order updated, when a customer is placing order for more than 1 item, google sheet adds a single row with multiple order id, items etc . I want to create a new row for every item in pabbly

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    660 KB · Views: 32

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Prachi SND !

Sure, in that case, instead of using "Add New Row" step for Google Sheet, you need to use and map response in "Google Sheets : Add Multiple Rows" which will allow you to add multiple order details in different rows of the Google Sheet.

Here is a video tutorial for your reference on how this step works-

Hope, this works for you.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Prachi SND !

We can see that you have already made the "Filter" condition with the "Completed" status, which is correct-

1702450810956.png

This is the correct condition and will allow the data to proceed further when the condition is met.

Prachi SND

I know but in sheet i have all kind of orders which are on hold processing and multiple entries of same orders as per there status

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Prachi SND !

We are sorry, but we didn't get on your latest concern.

The solution which we have added earlier is for the concern you have mentioned for the WooCommerce trigger events.

Kindly elaborate bit more on your latest concern, so we can guide you further on it.

Prachi SND

Thanks for your prompt response I have resolved that issue by myself.

Now, I want to extract the product dimensions in WooCommerce > order updated, but I am not getting it.

I want Pabbly to fetch each product's dimensions, which is to be used in the delivery process.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Prachi SND !

Kindly provide us with the details asked below-
  • Are you looking to process the whole product at once or one product at a time?
  • Also, in which application you will be processing the data?

Further, connect the WooCommerce action step with a connection so we can further check on your requirements-

1702553083037.png

Hope, to hear from you soon.