• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Woo Orders to Gmail

mariok

Hi, i set up a task in which i want to prepare Order E-mail via Gmail. Now when i get an order lets say with 3 products, i get an email for each product which was ordered (3 E-mails for 1 order).

How can I manage to get just one email?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @mariok

It seems like you have mapped the values of your orders in your Gmail action step from WooCommerce's Trigger response, but to send each and every order detail you need to map the values from the Integrator action step.

2021-10-18_11h09_09.png

mariok

Hi Verma, thank you for your response. I do not understand completely what you mean. SKU and Quantity is mapped from Iterator, E-mail Address was manually entered, it should always be the same address.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @mariok

You can try using the JSON Extractor instead of Iterator for you line items that you retrieving. Also which wouldn't send multiple emails depends on the number of products.

2021-10-18_16h35_46.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @mariok

Could you please elaborate on your use case once, so that we can assist you accordingly?

Thanks!

mariok

So, when a new Order comes in I want to automate the process of placing the order with my supplier. For that i need to get an E-mail with all products ordered.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @mariok

We have made some changes in your workflow and it should work accordingly. Kindly review it, give it a try and let us know if you get stuck at any step.

mariok

@Supreme Verma

Hi, thank you for helping me out! So i tested it but still the E-mail just shows the first product. Google sheets correctly records all products.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-19 um 07.30.57.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-19 um 07.30.57.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-19 um 07.30.47.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-19 um 07.30.47.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 72
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @mariok

Please try the WooCommerce step of "Retrieve an Order" on the second step map the Order Id there and then capture the API response by switching off the simple response. Then on the 3rd step use the Data Transformers' "Line Itemizer" then map the response of the 2nd step on the Line Itemizer.

And as a result, you will get all the items in a line.

2021-10-19_17h11_21.png

mariok

Hi @Supreme Verma

thank you for your response, can you clarify, should I try the step "Retrieve an Order" additionally to the first step "New Order Created" or should I replace that step?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @mariok

Please try "Retrieve an Order" on the 2nd step by adding it after the existing trigger step and then adding the Data Tranformer's Line Itemizer. In that way, you will get all the products in a single line.