• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Woocommerce - Elorus Connection Error

Benuser

I'm trying to connect Elorus to create a contact when a coommerce order is created but it's showing an html error.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-17 at 2.21.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-17 at 2.21.20 PM.png
    389.9 KB · Views: 41

Benuser

Hello, I'm trying to create an API to create contacts on Elorus when a new order is created on Woocommerce but it is showing this error {Authentication credentials were not provided}. What is the issue and any help please.

Treat as Urgent. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-18 010131.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-18 010131.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 28

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Benuser

Kindly refer to the following video lesson on the API by Pabbly action step and then try again.

Also, share the API documentation of the application which you are trying the same.

Benuser

My client is already complaining, I switched to using api when the direct integration wasn't working. I really need to complete the automation today

Supreme

Staff member
Please check your workflow, we have corrected your Elorus API call on API by the Pabbly action step. Kindly check that out.

Benuser

Thank you very much, the response is showing all the lists of the contact instead of creating a new contact. Also, kindly help me create a workflow to create an invoice on Elorus after the contact is created.

That's all, thank you very much for your help

Benuser

If the API aren't working, this another workflow for the direct integration of Woocommerce to Elorus

Kindly help me with both the Elorus to create contact and to create invoice.

You guys are doing well.

Supreme

Staff member
If the API aren't working, this another workflow for the direct integration of Woocommerce to Elorus

Kindly help me with both the Elorus to create contact and to create invoice.

You guys are doing well.
Seems like you haven't connected the Elorus action step correctly, so please pass the following API key and Organisation Id correctly.

1689767479244.png

Benuser

The connections are correct, just choose one and help me setup the automation to create contacts and invoice

Supreme

Staff member
We have corrected your API request in the API by Pabbly action step as you were using a few semi-colons and double quotes in the request body.

1689832120862.png

Though after correcting it seems like the details you have passed were associated with WooCOmmerce only not with Elorus, so kindly pass the Invoice details order details, and Ids available in Elorus. Since you are not passing those correct existing ids from Elorus the Elorus API is showing error messages.

Kindly correct it from your end and then try. If the issue still persists we recommend you contact the Elrous support team.