• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Woocommerce Filter only completed payment

Hello,
Kindly check my workflow MTA - New Order Created. where I want to send Whatsapp notifications only to the purchased users.
By default, woocommerce has New Order Created trigger option. Usually, If users purchase on woocommerce their order will be marked as "Processing"

In my case Using custom code, after successful payment, their order status will be changed from Processing to completed.

In my workflow, I just added a filter option I.e If the Woocommerce status is in "completed" state then only Whatsapp SMS should send.
But the issue here is it's not sending even after the payment from the user.

I hope you understand my concern.
Help me in this.
Thank You.

Fagun Shah

You need to use Order Updated trigger, and then setup the filter after that -
1626432915196.png

Hello,
I have been using Order updated trigger only. But the flow not working.
If a user tries to make a payment at the first attempt, due to long time order status changes to cancel. After some time, the same user completes the payment & it's also completed status now. But the trigger not happening.