• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WooCommerce Filter passing through incorrect order

bdadmin

I have set up a Workflow. The trigger is a purchase in WooCommerce (which I use New Order Created). The workflow's purpose is to register someone to a webinar on EverWebinar when the purchase a ticket (a certain product) in WooCommerce.

I have set up the Trigger, the WooCommerce filter and the EverWebinar registration action. All stages are successfully passing through information but the filter is sending through all orders not just the ones that meet the condition. I need to filter orders that only contain the Product #46134

Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 7.41.34 pm.png

There is the filter

Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 7.41.59 pm.png

But orders that do not meet the condition of the filter are being accepted by the filter and added to the EverWebinar.

Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 7.49.14 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 7.48.37 pm.png

Please help with any suggestions to solve this issue.

Thanks
Kim

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @bdadmin

You need to manually type the product ID in the Value field to process your certain orders. If you want to process this workflow for other products also then press the + sign button and then map the same Label Field then again manually pass the Product Id in the Value field.

2022-05-05_17h02_45.png