• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Woocommerce->GoogleSheet: How can I update an existing row by order_id?

shenkwen

I am trying to sync my order data from woocommerce to google sheet

1674498057680.png
+

When the order is changed from woocommerce's side, it should be synced to the google sheet. It looks like the "Row Index" field is expecting a fixed number, because when I put order id in there as the screenshot above shows, it returns an error saying something like A26093 is out of range.

So how should I make the app? Do I have to add a "Google Sheet look up row" step?
By the way, if there are multiple rows to be added, how should I fill in the "Row Index" field?
Also, how do I make the pabbly app create a new row in my google sheet if no order is found?

Last edited:

shenkwen

I am still setting up an App to capture new/update orders from woocommerce and update them to a Google Sheet.
Meanwhile, I'd like to know how can transfer my existing orders from woocommerce to the google sheet?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @shenkwen

In the Row Index field, you need to pass the index of the row in which want to update the data.

So, kindly use the "Google Sheets: Lookup Spreadsheet Rows" action step once to get the row index number which you can pass it further in the "Update Row" action step.

1674547284225.png

shenkwen

Thanks. But you didn't answer my other questions:
1) How do I transfer existing data? Currently there are around 220 orders on my site.
2) How do I make the Pabbly app to create a new row if the look up doesn't return any match?

Supreme

Staff member
2) How do I make the Pabbly app to create a new row if the look up doesn't return any match?
You can use the Router action step if the desired data is unavailable in your Google Sheet and returned data not found in the Lookup action step.

1674624823434.png

Supreme

Staff member
1) How do I transfer existing data? Currently there are around 220 orders on my site.
Regarding your use case to pass the data from WooCommerce to Google Sheets, you can refer to the following screenshot where can use the action step to do the same.

2023-01-25_11h48_41.png

arfqurban

Regarding your use case to pass the data from WooCommerce to Google Sheets, you can refer to the following screenshot where can use the action step to do the same.

View attachment 20817
Hi there, I've tried to do this but when I clicked Connect at Step 2. WooCommerce: List All Orders, my browser crashed and I had to reload.

So I skipped that and tried to click Connect at Step 3. Data Transformer by Pabbly and it indicated that I had to decide the Line Array. So instead I chose the WooCommerce Data Extractor.

I tried to look for a video guide on your youtube channel but I could not find any.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @arfqurban

Why aren't you using the "Line Itemizer" action step if you want to pass all the comma-separated values in Google Sheets at once?

Further, you can refer to the following video lesson for a better understanding.

arfqurban

Hey @arfqurban

Why aren't you using the "Line Itemizer" action step if you want to pass all the comma-separated values in Google Sheets at once?

Further, you can refer to the following video lesson for a better understanding.

Hi Supreme, I managed to work out the Line Itemizer and then to follow that up with Add Multiple Rows action on Google Sheets. However, I received the following error that I hope you can assist with:

1683944368593.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @arfqurban

Since you are getting a nested array, you need to escape the data from it with the help of the "Text Formatter: Replace Text" action step.

Attachments

• 1683957765467.png
    1683957765467.png
    396.4 KB · Views: 29